Good News

One of our first tests that got negative result, "The Emperor's New Groove - Action Game", the result may have changed.

When your test was done, he gave a warning in Spanish, warning that could not detect the game disc. For a long time, I looked for a crack for this game, but apparently no one had done one. After a long time, I found a crack that could be obtained with the game from a Russian torrent.

I canceled the transfer of the game and just downloaded the crack, but I'm not with the game actually and download it with a torrent would take weeks with the speed that it was, what inhibits me to run the tests using this crack at the moment.

If the result be positive, your test result will be changed and I'll provide the crack to download on a direct link here, hosting it in 4shared.

The result should arrive between tonight and Sunday night, depending on when I'll be with the game.

Update: 23/07 - 11:16 (GMT -3)

Test successful with American CD, all that is needed is the folder Setup/Eng/Cd from the CD be placed in the same position as game drive_d. I will put it for download as soon as I repair the Brazilian one.
Note: The videos don't play.